Subscribe to Vancouver East Journey Classes
Email:
Visit this group

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Help Needed This Saturday!

You may have heard that the generous donation of the Fruit Valley warehouse is ending. In response to this Journey has leased the space next to our Main Storage warehouse. We are going to need to move the items from Fruit Valley - 1900 w 39th Street -  to this new space....prior to April first. I am proposing that we do this next weekend, March 30th at 9:00. If we all show up with trucks, trailers and such, I believe we can do this in one day. I know this is not the most convenient. My apologies. Please let me know if you are able to help. I think it will be nice to have everything in one place. We also have a build space available in our complex.  If you have questions, or to let me know you can be there, please email me - m.martin@journeytheater.org360-600-9686.

Thanks for Participating in this endeavor,

Mark Martin
Journey Theater Arts Group
Scenery/ warehouse Manager

No comments: